Monday, January 14, 2013

Going Back In Time

Red cardstock - Bazzill, Black cardstock - Recollections, Red glitter paper - unknown, Black glitter paper and Black cut out - Colorbok,
Over at 2 Peas in a Bucket they are having a Winter Social for CHA.  I did this layout for one of the challenges.  You had to use one color.  This also worked for the challenge at SSS...to use one color.


Background paper - Dollar Tree, photo mat and journal box paper - Creative Memories, Butterflies - Jolees, title - Thickers

I really went back in time {10 years} to do this layout.  Easter 2003!  My how my niece and nephew have grown. 
 
This layout was for another Winter Social Challenge at 2 Peas.  We had to use "6 of the same."  I used 6 glittery butterflies.  This is one of those layouts that is so much more colorful in person. 
 
Off to complete more challenges!  I hope to win a prize!  Who wouldn't want some new scrap goodies to play with?!
 
Happy Scrapping!
 
Lori Margret

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment! :)